Athens Escape Plus 7- Night 3 Continents Cruise
Escape to the blue waters of the Mediterranean to explore Greece, Egypt, Israel, Cyprus, and Turkey by land and by sea. The true highlight of this off-season Escape is a 7-night, 3-continent Mediterranean cruise. Begin and end in legendary Athens-site of Greek mythology, the first Olympians, and epic literature-including guided sightseeing with an expert Local Guide. You’ll visit historic and cultural sites in Egypt, Israel, Cyprus, Greece, and Turkey, while sailing on the glimmering Mediterranean Sea. Answer the riddle of the Sphinx and see the Great Pyramid of Giza, one of the 7 Wonders of the ancient world. In Cairo, peruse the treasures of King Tutankhamun. When docking at Ashdod (Israel) and Limassol (Cyprus), choose from a selection of fascinating optional excursions. In Rhodes, explore the Old Town with its ramparts and palaces, then head to Lindos to see the fabulous temple of Athena. Dock in Kusadasi to discover the amazing excavations of Ephesus that go back approximately 3,000 years. Return to Athens to visit the Acropolis, see the Parthenon, Temple of Athena Nike, and more incredible sights. Join us to take advantage of fewer crowds and lower prices on this spectacular Greek vacation and Mediterranean cruise!
ATHENS Welcome drink; guided sightseeing, visit the AcropolisCRUISING Seven night cruise with ports of call at Alexandria (Egypt) (technical call), Port Said, Ashdod (Israel), Limassol (Cyprus), Rhodes (Greece), Kusadasi (Turkey)INCLUDED SHORE EXCURSIONS Alexandria: Cairo, Rhodes: Old Town and Lindos, Kusadasi: ancient EphesusCRUISE DETAILS:
- Rotation of ports of call may vary for congestion reasons at certain ports with or without prior notice.
- Outside cabin (category XA) – All cabins with two lower beds and private shower and toilet.
- Full entertainment program on board.
- Included drink package: selection of non-alcoholic & alcoholic drinks.
- Globus Host service throughout the cruise.
- Please ask your Travel Consultant for cruise ship details. The ship scheduled to depart for the cruise portion of your vacation is the Celestyal Crystal, operated by Celestyal Cruises.
Athens – Piraeus (Embarkation)
Alexandria, Egypt - Port Said
Piraeus (Disembarkation) – Athens